FlyingBit Hash Calculator is an add-in for the OS shell allowing you to find out the hash sum of any file right from the context menu of the system. Now you do not have to run a special program, select the Open menu item and then search for the necessary file. You can find out the hash sum right in Explorer! Moreover, the program can compare MD5 sums with *.md5 files of the GNU MD5Sum tool and also create its own *.md5 files.
FlyingBit Hash Calculator calculates the hash sum using about 9 different algorithms among which there are such popular algorithms as MD5, CRC32 or SHA1 and less popular ones, for example, TIGER. And the use of *.md5 files is the standard for confirming the validity and integrity of a file.
* Easy to use
* Small size
* Customizable settings
* Supporting all popular algorithms
* Supporting *.md5 files
* Compatibility with GNU MD5Sum
Flyingbit Hash Calculator is FREE SOFTWARE. This means:
1. All copyrights to the software are exclusively owned by the authors – Flyingbit Software. The authors keeps the full copyright of all this software and documentation, and reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
2. You may redistribute it freely with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. This software may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
3. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
4. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. Installing and using Flyingbit Hash Calculator signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Flyingbit Hash Calculator from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Flyingbit Software.